We represent the client to manage a project from conception through to completion of construction and handover to the customer. This includes the following:
- Formation of project team to include architect, interior design, landscape, structural engineer and M&E consultant. We normally
recommend a team and will organize a tender process for all consultants to ensure a fair fee. Prepare and agree a project timeline to
- Manage design process to ensure design keeps to client’s requirements and stays within set budget. This requires specific input from
client to review and agree drawings at regular set intervals. This also include designs adhere to local or national building restrictions and
- Lead process for obtaining build permission.
- Identify areas that require a specialist construction contractor e.g. specialist M&E work, landscaping etc.
- Pre-qualify contractors ready for invitation to tender for construction works.
- Analyze all returned tender bids from selected contractors and conduct tender negotiation meetings.
- Select contractor(s) and prepare all contracts.
- Agree construction timeline with contractor to ensure works can be complete within overall project timeline.
- Manage construction on site using specialist inspectors and engineers to ensure all build works meet the expected quality and any build
- Ensure full safety procedures are implemented on site.
- Deal with day-to-day issues on site such as 'Requests for Information', 'Requests for Approval', variation requests etc.
- Conduct regular site meetings with contractor to deal with issues, progress, future work etc.
- Ensure construction works remain within budget.
- Ensure full 'Defects' list compiled and all defect works completed.
- Handover to client and manage the defect liability period of 12 months.